Friday, July 29, 2011

Gotta love Craigslist

Ok folks, I love Craigslist.  I have found such neat things over the years.  An iron headboard, a wonderful three piece bedroom set, desk and hutch included, end tables and coffee tables, futon, and chairs, and a great Wisteria side table and pedestal.  Every single thing has been redone in some fashion or another, and I always love the results.  I LOVE Craigslist.  I feel like re-doing furniture is just anther way of saving the environment.  :-) 

So, if I lived in Omaha, I would be in serious trouble.  Since I don't, it keeps my projects to a minimum.  I brought home a chair yesterday, which is great.  I had hoped to bring home the fabric too, as it was 1/2 off.  All that is, except the one I wanted.  So, I'm waiting for just the right thing, at just the right price.  Three chairs are waiting patiently.  Maybe the Goodwill desk should be the target?  Pictures of the desk and chair will be posted today.  I hope the afters will be posted before too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment