Saturday, January 19, 2013

Confessions of a Blog Addict

I confess I am addicted to blogs.  I have this thing about collecting ideas, pictures, recipes, stories, etc.  A couple of years ago, I discovered blogs and I  literally started collecting blogs. It just seemed like one more way to gather my ideas, favorites, inspirations all into one space.  So I started reading blogs and subscribing to them.   So much inspiration, so little time right?

I don't go to every single blog every single day, but I did discover "Google Reader" and that fed my addiction.  The great thing is that nearly every blog I love to read feeds into "Reader" and allows me to be alerted every time something new is posted on any one of my favorite blogs.  I can stay connected when it is convenient, and I get to see all of the latest happenings with all of my favorite blog authors. 

If you are like me and are out browsing blogs for new ideas, check out your favorite blog authors.  They usually post their own favorite blog links on their site and you can quickly network to all kinds of people who have the same interests as you do.  But if you really are like me, be careful.  My lack of ability to focus in terms of interests means for a whole lot of blog reading. Oh darn. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment